Wednesday, February 8, 2012

080212

Had a surprise party for Tiff. And it didn't came out well. We actually FAILED to surprise her.
Reason? She already knew we are going to help her celebrate her birthday. boo~ hoo~!
According to my girl friends, she didn't even act like she's surprised. (they went her house to surprise her)
Sad... ...

Anyway, we did give her a good memory for her 8teen birthday.



Taken a lot of pictures that night. (credits to Brian Jyl for letting me use his camera)
note: some are not taken by me.





Looking at the photo album we gave her. Filled with old pictures of all of us. Ah... bring back many memories...




I love love love this picture!!


That's all, gathering w/ my girl friends soon. Maybe I'll blog about it? Hmm...








xo, HF

No comments:

Post a Comment