Monday, January 9, 2012

And it's 2012 people.

First week of 2012 ended just like that. I wouldn't say boring/excited but rather busy.
Start working on the first week of 2012 (at my dad's office) and I passed my undang! It's easier than I thought it would be.


Anyway, I'm 18! Well, not officially, but still, I ain't ready for that!
Time flies huh?


I'm not going to make any 2012 resolutions stuff cause I know I WON'T and probably NEVER gonna stick to it. =p so i mind as well forget about it?


Oh okay, I do have a few resolutions for this year, but I don't really wanna state it out cause I know it ain't gonna happen when you're a lazy ass. (one of my resolution,not to be lazy; like that's gonna happen. pfft.)


Oh and before I forgot, here's a song I've been listening to. Enjoy =)



















xoxo, hueyfern.

No comments:

Post a Comment